Warmth Rating Earned: Level 4 - Extreme Warmth
Engineered For Extreme Warmth in the Coldest Conditions On Earth. See Technology section below for more details.
You can rely on this women's utility jacket to keep you warm and dry on blustery days or during surprise snow showers. It's built to last from Carstrong® quilted nylon that blocks wind and sheds light rain. Synthetic insulation and a soft sherpa fleece lining in the upper body seal in heat. Hidden elastic cuffs keep out the chill.
- 4.5-ounce, 100% silicone-coated nylon
- Sherpa-lined upper body and hood for comfort; Polyester insulation for lightweight warmth
- Carstrong® durable reinforced fabric prevents wear and tear
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) technology forces light rain and water to bead up and roll right off
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Hidden hood drawcord with cord lock for an adjustable fit
- Internal elastic cuffs help keep out the cold
- Drawcord-adjustable droptail hem for added coverage
- Zip chest pocket; Snap-button drop-in pockets; Lower hand pockets with zip closure; Large interior utility pocket
- Model Height: 5'10" Wearing Size: M
- Carhartt label sewn on chest
- Previous style number: 105457
- Model No. OJ5457-W